Thursday, August 21, 2008

missing Kristin.....


Well, it has been over a week now that Kristin has been gone. We all miss her terribly, but are happy to say she is doing great. I knew she would do great with whatever God has for her. She always seems to make the best of anything!
 
I am so thankful for the time God gave us with Kella before she left. It was so special to have those first few weeks with her. Kella loves her big sissy!!!! Kella has continued to do wonderfully. She is a dream baby, and we are forever thankful for this gift He has given us!
 
We love and miss you Kristin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too sweet! Love the pic!! Glad to hear that Kella is doing well!! What a doll!!

Love,
Taylor Burns

P.S. If you ever need a babysitter just give me a call! ;)

Amy said...

We are praying for all of you as you miss the physical presence of sweet Kristin. I know those blog updates would be more frequent if Kristin was around...:) I too rejoice in God's wonderful timing for you all. Love your precious family!!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!!! That is such a sweet picture!! She is doing so well!!

If you need a baby-sitter call me!

Love,
Emilee Houchin