Tuesday, July 29, 2008

hello from the entertainment

Us three amigos have had much more fun than we could have ever imagined!!! We are all bonding, and loving it. Cody would have been so bored without us girls!!! We sure do miss you little girls, Chloe & Kenzie...It's just not the same without you! But we know you're having such a blast with the cousins!! 

Anyways, if you are wondering about our pictures....Cody basically ate the ocean last night, octupus included. We had a great night being together. 

We miss you all and thank you for being a part of this with us all. You all have been such strength and encouragement to our parents and to us as well! We praise God for the support we have in our friends and family!!!

Love, KK Kaley & Coco

2 comments:

Amy said...

Entertainment is right! I wanted to ask what Cody was eating, but I was afraid. I thought that those kind of dining experiences were only to be had in China! You do look like you are having a ton of fun!!! Memories for a lifetime. I am so thankful that your parents have you there to keep them in line. I would tell you to make the most of every moment, but it is very evident that you are.

Much love,
Amy

Irene said...

Very fun!! I have to tell you.....as I was bringing Malea down from her crib this morning, she started asking for you all! "I see Kella, I see Cody, I see Kaley, I see Kristin,..." and kept repeating it until I showed her your pictures again. Cody, I think she has something for you though. She kept asking for the pictures to stop whenever she saw you. She also wanted to know what was going in your mouth!!!
I am so glad you were all able to go and experience this special time with your new sister and each other! Love ya! Irene