Thursday, July 3, 2008

our hearts' journey continues...

Here we are a week later, still waiting for our birth certificate. We found out we have an extra week of waiting, but continue to know that God knows when she will get to come home. We hope by Monday, July 7th to finally have it. After that, we need to get our second DNA, and get the results back to the US Embassy, where they will issue our visa appointment. We are thinking that within a month we should be traveling to bring our baby home. During our wait, we continue to trust that everything is in God's control. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Okay, my precious adoption sister...I am the first to comment on this blog! :) I am so proud that you finally have one. It is beautiful!!! Just like the work of God in the Kindred home. I am beside myself with excitement. No sleep for me tonight. I can just imagine her here at home, forever! It is a joy and blessing to walk this journey to your sweet Kella Hope with you. I rejoice greatly over her precious little life. Psalm 20 holds my prayers for you and your family...

1 In times of trouble, may the Lord answer your cry. May the name of the God of Jacob keep you safe from all harm.
2 May he send you help from his sanctuary and strengthen you from Jerusalem.
3 May he remember all your gifts and look favorably on your burnt offerings.
4 May he grant your heart’s desires and make all your plans succeed.
5 May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory and raise a victory banner in the name of our God.
May the Lord answer all your prayers.

6 Now I know that the Lord rescues his anointed king. He will answer him from his holy heaven and rescue him by his great power.
7 Some nations boast of their chariots and horses, but we boast in the name of the Lord our God.
8 Those nations will fall down and collapse, but we will rise up and stand firm.
9 Give victory to our king, O Lord! Answer our cry for help.
(those last verses reminded me of the state of adoptions in Guatemala)

So much love and so many prayers to you all...Kella Hope is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!