Sunday, July 20, 2008

wait patiently...

Kella's DNA was done last Wednesday (7/16). We are still waiting to hear that it is at LabCorp here in the states. It should be here soon! (We hope!) It needs to go through a process at the lab to make sure that she is the same baby that we got on referral. It then is overnighted back to the US Embassy in Guatemala. Within 24 hours, we should have "PINK" status, which means that we have our visa appointment. Through this wait, I need to constantly be reminded to trust in the Lord and wait patiently for Him to act. 

Psalm 37: 3-4
 Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

We appreciate you praying for us through this process as our desire is to have Baby Kella home for a few days before we have to send our Kristin off.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Lisa - I woke up this morning with your family on my heart! I laid in bed for a bit praying over sweet Kella and your hearts, as you WAIT. I am praying for a PINK party this week! I know you so desire to have your whole family together before Kristen leaves.

Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this! - Ps 37:3-5

Blessings! - Sherry

Sherry said...

Ok, I just saw that the verse the Lord laid on my heart this morning, was the same one he gave you when you posted. NOT a coincidence!